Requests to return goods are handled in the following manner.
- Requests to return goods have to be received within 7 days of having taken delivery.
- Returns are handled on a case by case basis and are subject to pre-approval.
- The items must be unused and returned in their original packaging.
- The items must be in their original condition.
- Items cannot be returned that have been made on order. (non stock items)
- Items that required specific fabrics, custom design or where a colour choice was involved cannot be returned.
- Where items have been correctly supplied, full transport costs (round trip - outgoing and incoming) will be deducted from any refund as it may occur.
- The full transport cost which could have cost more than what you paid or what was advertised, will be recovered. (In some instances we might have subsidized or discounted original shipping costs). The full transport costs as incurred will be deducted from your refund.
- A 15% re-stocking charge on the value of the goods may be levied.
- For hygienic purposes pillows and mattress protectors cannot be exchanged or returned unless un-opened.