The Beds Direct "21 Night Comfort Exchange" is offered as an additional service to our Customers to underline our commitment to providing a great night's sleep. The "Comfort Exchange" allows for the replacement of a mattress within 21 nights, if the Buyer finds their original purchase to be of the wrong comfort level for them.
The Comfort Exchange operates in the following way:
- Valid within our Free Delivery Info only for Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria.
- You must have slept on the mattress for a minimum of 7 nights, from date of delivery. This to allow your body to become accustomed to the new mattress.
- The mattress must be in good condition (i.e. not marked, damaged or soiled in any way). We require that you purchase a mattress protector on the same order as your mattress.
- You must keep the original packaging, documentation, warranty cards etc for the duration of the exchange period.
- If you decide that your choice of mattress is uncomfortable, you are able to re-select an alternative mattress of the same size. We are unable to make any refund where the new mattress is less expensive than the original mattress purchased. Any price difference cannot be made up with a second bed or associated products.
- Re-delivery charges (minimum of R350) will apply. Comfort Exchanges are limited to one exchange per product ordered.
- The Comfort Guarantee does not cover thickness, width or colour of the new mattress.
- The Comfort Guarantee does not apply to the base, clearance items, ex-display stock, pillows, mattress protectors, sleeper couches, furniture or mattresses that have been made up on special order, i.e., such as special sizes.
- This agrreement is designed to ensure that you, our customer, allow yourself enough time to adjust to your new mattress. In short, it asks you, our customer, to make a thoughtful decision and share the responsibility.